The purpose of In Her Footsteps is to recognize women who have made and/or are currently making a significant contribution to physical activity, sport and recreation in BC. We will be honouring two women who are an athlete, coach, official, builder, pioneer, or a member of the media. Nominations will be accepted for women whose experience falls into one or more of the above areas.
• A woman who has contributed to the physical activity, sport or recreation sector for girls and women in British Columbia.
• A woman who has attained a high level of excellence and brought recognition and honour to physical activity, sport or recreation in BC.
• A woman who resides in British Columbia and who has made the majority of her physical activity, sport or recreation contribution for British Columbians. Administration
• Any individual or organization may submit nominations except for current members of the In Her Footsteps Selection Committee.
• Nominations will be accepted ONLY by email.
• Each nomination is valid for three years. This means that a nominee who is not honoured in a particular year will automatically be considered as a nominee in the subsequent two years. Additional materials will be accepted each year to update the application. Nominators are encouraged to update and refresh the application in each subsequent year.
• Nominators are responsible for submitting material to the Selection Committee to support their nomination (details below).
• All nominations will be considered at the Selection Committee meeting.
• Fully completed nomination packages must be received by ProMOTION Plus by October 1, 2017.
To help the Selection Committee understand the career achievements of the nominated woman, please upload the following documents:
1. One-page Cover Letter from the Nominator
2. Resume and/or Chronological List of Accomplishments
3. Two letters of endorsement
4. One additional supporting document (such as newspaper clippings, tournament results, etc.)
Copyright © 2018
Powered by Oxygen Theme.