Join us to support and increase female leaders in sport with an expert-led panel discussion and female coach mentorship workshop.
Influential female voices from professional sport and business backgrounds will speak about developing, recruiting, and retaining girls and women in leadership positions.
- Michelle Pye, is a FIFA referee that received her international badge in 2007 and is 1 of only 7 international soccer referees in Canada
- Ashley Wiles is the founder of Sole Girls, an engaging program that builds confidence in young girls and connects them with mentors through physical activity
- Launi Skinner, named one of “Four Women to Watch” in Fortune Magazine’s 50 Most Powerful Women feature has over 25 years of managing large and complex businesses in Canada and the U.S.
The Female Coach Mentorship Model will provide expert tools and step by step tips to help coaches, sport administrators and mentees create a supportive and sustainable mentorship relationship with one another.
Attendees will get a FREE electronic workbook that includes all of the information taught in the workshop.
- Allison McNeill has the privilege of coaching female athletes for over 30 years. She also successsfully served as Head Coach to the Canadian Women’s National basketball team from 2001 to 2012.
- Allison Sandmeyer-Graves leads the Canadian Association for the Advancement of Women and Sport and Physical Activity. Allison carries a deep passion for social innovation that advances equity and opportunity as showcased through her diverse experience as a non-profit leader.
Who can attend?
We welcome everyone who is interested in female leadership and sport! This event is also a great networking opportunity for university students, sport administrators, athletes, coaches and officials.